Conservation Site / Project Manager
You will be joining a well established team of similar people. Projects range from £10,000 to £2 Million. Work includes churches, castles, period properties and monuments.
Managers deal autonomously with their projects, although plenty of training and support is available if required. The role is broad and challenging and will provide a fulfilling opportunity to the right person.
You will be a leader and a self starter, with the ability to communicate comfortably with clients, construction professionals and the onsite team both direct employee and sub-contractors. You will be expected to set clear objectives to all involved in the project and you will monitor success, praise and reward.
You will be able to plan and organise work operations, control costs and manage material to adhere to the projects timescale and budget, along with meeting quality and conservation expectations at all times.
Desired skills & experience
- Confident with working to deadlines to suit client and business needs whilst maintaining quality standards
- Experience of leading or managing people and projects.
- Full understanding of building & construction processes and/or building heritage and conservation knowledge
- Full clean driving license
- Positive, enthusiastic and self-starter
- Understand project planning and programming both short and long term
- A good understanding of health and safety legislation and be able to implement this on our projects
- The ability to maintain control of a multitude of tasks, combined with the ability to focus on the key tasks
- Knowledge of cost control when procuring sub-contract packages, buying materials and managing direct labour.
- Your project could be situated within many areas of Southern England.
Salary based on experience.
For more information or to apply email email@example.com